B&W PV1 - owners?

matengawhat

Aug 17, 2007
Visit site
Can this sub be connected to both a stereo amp and home cinema amp at the same time to add extra bass to the fronts as well as supporting the LFE from the cinema amp?

I want to use it with both my stereo amp and home cinema amp - steree performance is more important to me.

Has anyone compared it with the MA GSW12

matengawhat

Aug 17, 2007
Visit site
from what i have read it doesn't - so thats now off my list - so next up the GSW12 which allows connection of both at the same time and has a switch to select between the two - however I ideally wanted both connected at same time so the sub would add the extra bass from the front left and right as well as the ,1 like my arcam currently does

So now also on to the Rel 505 which i know does

any other suggestions?

Big Chris

Apr 3, 2008
Visit site
matengawhat:
from what i have read it doesn't - so thats now off my list - so next up the GSW12 which allows connection of both at the same time and has a switch to select between the two - however I ideally wanted both connected at same time so the sub would add the extra bass from the front left and right as well as the ,1 like my arcam currently does

So now also on to the Rel 505 which i know does

any other suggestions?

Sorry. Ain't been on in a couple of days. I have responded in more depth in your other post, so i'll just say a brief 'Yes' in this one.

A

Anonymous

I have a REL 505 and it certainly goes deep and you can connect it very simply at both high and low level for your front speakers and as a subwoofer for surround sound. It works very well. I have recently upgraded my speakers to B&W 802D's and while they have fantastic quick and powerful bass the REL gives that extra depth even while playing stereo.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts