B&W a5 alternatives around 500$ and down

gilbenmoshe

Jan 14, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

I am trying to find alternatives for the B&W a5 which sounds really really good but before buying them I would like to check all options.

Anyway what matters for me the most is of course good sound but I all have few more important parameters to check

1. Size - it should be around the same size as the a5 (portable by the size).

2. Design - It should be well designed (well most of the good speakers are well designed).

3. Brand - I know it is a bit silly but I would preffer to buy bose level or higher ( a companny I can really trust it's quality).

I guess it is too much demands for one 500$ speaker but still I found some really good options (B&W mm-1 or a5) I also considered B&O Beo12 (which is a bit more expensive but this is a bit of budget for this specific paruchase so I would prefer it to be 500$ and down) and Bose soundlink air.

Thanks a lot to you guys I really love the reviews on this website and therfore decided to register and ask it here :)

byakuya83

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
The A5 is designed for airplay so I assume you're not interested in a dock as such.

If you wanted more separation perhaps the NOCS airplay speakers or the Roth Oli.

I've not heard them so cannot compare sound quality. I imagine the B&W is hard to beat in that respect.

gilbenmoshe

Jan 14, 2013
Visit site
byakuya83 said:
The A5 is designed for airplay so I assume you're not interested in a dock as such.

If you wanted more separation perhaps the NOCS airplay speakers or the Roth Oli.

I've not heard them so cannot compare sound quality. I imagine the B&W is hard to beat in that respect.

You are right docking is not good because of the last iphone 5 change XD

Thanks a lot for answering I will defenaitly check these options :)

TRENDING THREADS