admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Just recieved my copy of Avatar collectors edition on Blu-ray yesterday (friday) from HMV and even though pre order price was £17.99 got it for £14.99 was well happy with that. Checked the web site to see what price its on at and still £17.99 strange anyone else get it for that price? Dont quite see the point of three versions though original theatrical version, makes sense. Special edition (extra 8mins) and Collectors extended cut extra 15mins, so unless the special edition has footage thats not in the collectors extended cut why bother with the special edition.Will find out over the weekend looking forward to it as i havent seen it since the cinema.

grifz

Jan 3, 2010
Visit site
Cannot wait for the super duper unseen mega extended 3d version ? NOT . Yes a great film and one off the best visual/audio for years but i like most are sick of the rip-offs . I think when we pay for the cinema we should receive a free blu ray off the film aswell? There you go i shall ask cameron about that? or even better lucas, Dont get me started on LORD OF THE RINGS

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts