Audio lead help

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
i'm looking for some analogue leads to run from my sony bdp-s360 blu-ray player to my onkyo 606 amp. i use hdmi for movies, but want to use analogue leads for cd playback so that i can play audio from zone 2 speakers. i don't want anything that will sound too heavy on the bass either.

any input will be greatly appreciated.

thanks.

scene

I've got the BDP-S760, and I'm using 4 pairs of Chord Crimsons to feed my Arcam AVR-250 with m/c sound. I must admit, I don't use the Sony for CDs, but the Crimsons are a good open analogue interconnect, that I wouldn't call bass heavy. Also, can get them for a reasonable price secondhand (fleabay) - if you don't get on with them, can sell them on for little loss....

A

Anonymous

i was thinking of the crimsons. i'll get some ordered.

thanks

stephennic

Jul 27, 2008
Visit site
Hi,

Im currently use Chord crimsons on my surround unit, I also use the kimber pbj at various times on it as well , its a slightly brighter leaner cable but is a little more detailed and open - get it second hand quite easy. Some even sell the pbj cable on a roll and put your own plugs on it like eichmann.

Depending on the sound you want, Chrimson for a warmer more relaxing sound or pbj for a brighter tighter sound. Either is good value for money. I did go silly and put my nordost blue heaven on - 3X the price though, fast tight and brighter sound my sub was so fast.
emotion-1.gif

Cheers,

Steve.

TRENDING THREADS