AUDIO INTERCONNECTS

A

Anonymous

Try Siltech MXT London(or New York will be better)... satisfaction guarantee
i did replaced my QED silver spiral with siltech and can feel a huge improvement.. no more bright

jase fox

Apr 24, 2008
Visit site
lall360:
Hey all!

Can anybody suggest a good pair of interconnects between a Rotel ra-04 amp and Marantz cd6002?

Cheers.

P
Ixos XHA806 (Silver plated gamma geometry)Fantastic interconnects!!! (£80 mind you)

A

Anonymous

I'm not a fan of the Gotham, I did a blind test last weekend with a few friends using the following:

1) Gotham GAC1

2) Profigold (not sure what model)

3) VDH D102 Mk3

4) VDH The Second

The two VDH cables stood out much more than the other two.

I got my dirty paws on a set of second hand Black Rhodium illusion Diva DCT interconnects yesterday and even SWMBO can hear the difference.

When connected between the PM7001 KI Sig and the CD6000 OSE the CDP was given a stay of execution from my setup.

I've sent my Gothams back to get my money back.

If you're looking to save money, the Gothams are adequate, but IMO they don't compare with a VDH D102 or the other cables i've tried in the last week.

This is fairly subjective stuff and it's all down to personal preference, but I would rather get a great pair of secondhand interconnects for £35 - £60, than buy new budget cables.

Gerrardasnails

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
Aeroadster:
I'm not a fan of the Gotham, I did a blind test last weekend with a few friends using the following:

1) Gotham GAC1

2) Profigold (not sure what model)

3) VDH D102 Mk3

4) VDH The Second

The two VDH cables stood out much more than the other two.

I got my dirty paws on a set of second hand Black Rhodium illusion Diva DCT interconnects yesterday and even SWMBO can hear the difference.

When connected between the PM7001 KI Sig and the CD6000 OSE the CDP was given a stay of execution from my setup.

I've sent my Gothams back to get my money back.

If you're looking to save money, the Gothams are adequate, but IMO they don't compare with a VDH D102 or the other cables i've tried in the last week.

This is fairly subjective stuff and it's all down to personal preference, but I would rather get a great pair of secondhand interconnects for £35 - £60, than buy new budget cables.
For the money the Gothams are a no brainer. I only use mine to connect my stereo amp to the pre out on my receiver. Before I did this I played a bit and found that they were very similar to Chord Crimson/Cobra interconnects in quality. I have the Chord Anthem 2 (just bought and sold the Anthem 1) and both Anthems are far superior but we are talking about 20 times the price.

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
Don Guess:NVA Sound Cord - fantastic value.

I had an Amstrad stack system in 1983 ish. I would say my first avenue into hifi, but clearly not

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts