• If you ever spot Spam (either in the forums, or received via forum direct message) please use the Report button at the bottom of each post to make sure a Moderator can handle it quickly. Thanks for your help in keeping things running smoothly!

Arylic S10

jonboywalton75

Jan 11, 2012
Hi just wondering if anyone has any experience of the S10?
Was thinking of using in my spare room with a Nad 320 bee and Q acoustics 3010
Recommendations?????

record_spot

May 30, 2015
Great little streamer. Bought mine a week or so ago and am very impressed with it. No DSD or MQA (no great loss at the price), but nice sound quality from its own internal DAC. Brilliant app stability and good interface, no streaming issues and FLAC rips sound great. *Highly* recommended.

I've had a couple of streamers before, which were maybe in the £150 bracket at original price) that didn't perform as well.

The S10 hooks up to Spotify, Tidal (again, no DSD or MQA so don't expect to get it), Qobuz, Deezer, Tune In and a few others. I'm expecting this to be on the Readers Buying Guide before too long.

Last edited:

Al ears

Great little streamer. Bought mine a week or so ago and am very impressed with it. No DSD or MQA (no great loss at the price), but nice sound quality from its own internal DAC. Brilliant app stability and good interface, no streaming issues and FLAC rips sound great. *Highly* recommended.

I've had a couple of streamers before, which were maybe in the £150 bracket at original price) that didn't perform as well.

The S10 hooks up to Spotify, Tidal (again, no DSD or MQA so don't expect to get it), Qobuz, Deezer, Tune In and a few others. I'm expectibg this to be on the Readers Buying Guide before too long.
Do you know if it will read data from a USB solid-state hard drive?
The reviews are confusing on this point.

record_spot

May 30, 2015
Do you know if it will read data from a USB solid-state hard drive?
The reviews are confusing on this point.
There is a USB input on the back and the blurb on the Arylic site says it takes USB. Check with them on Twitter maybe.

Reactions: Al ears

jjbomber

Dec 22, 2006
There is a USB input on the back and the blurb on the Arylic site says it takes USB. Check with them on Twitter maybe.

There's a live chat on their website (that takes 24 hours)

Reactions: record_spot

record_spot

May 30, 2015
Probably worth adding a caveat for anyone looking at the Bluetooth option of this. I tried it for the first time yesterday and was very surprised by how poor the resulting sound was. This was using my regular flac files.

Not sure if this is down to the version of Bluetooth or what, but while this remains a solid buy for the wireless streaming (which really is excellent), Bluetooth users should ca' canny.

Reactions: Al ears

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts