Apple tv question

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Thinking of getting this soon, i know it streams from your pc anything you have in i-tunes ( photos, music, tv programmes and films) is there any way of getting your digital copy of a movie that you bought( ie, Blu-ray from store with digital copy) into i-tunes so you then could stream it to your tv via apple tv?

professorhat

Dec 28, 2007
Visit site
If the film has a digital copy, you don't need ripping software. You should just be able to go through the instructions to get the movie onto your PC. You may then need to convert it to get it into a format iTunes understands, but most films have the ability to get them straight into iTunes due to its popularity.

A

Anonymous

Was hoping that was the case professorhat, thanks for the reply, wasnt sure but that swings it. Will get the apple tv ordered soon as pay day comes.

A

Anonymous

Just been through my blu-ray collection, unfortunately out of 120 films only 2 had digital copies with them. The last Harry potter film and Hancock, harry potter gave me the choice of i-tunes or windows media, but hancock had windows media only as an option, so somehow i need to put it into i-tunes any ideas?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts