Anyone buy the new Onkyo TX-NR818 yet ?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hey anyone got one of these yet?

In amaerica it is getting very good feedback with the XT32 and dual core video processing.

Let me know as I have one on pre-order and hopefully should be here this week.

Will be selling my SC-LX72 so hopefully should be a better all rounder.

Thanks

A

Anonymous

Well my pre-order in silver has arrived at frank harvey hi-fi they are shipping out today.

So if all goes well, should have a little taster for you guys over the weekend.

There is a review of this in the states if you type in joerod in google.

Seems like one of the best av amps in a long time, and the specs compare to high end at mid budget prices.

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
I think there's one on site, and it's definitely on the reviews 'to do' list; I should be getting my hands on another sample next week, and will be aiming to do a hands-on blog sometime shortly after that.

A

Anonymous

Hey.

Well got my 818 hooked up and ran XT32.

I got to say when it told me to turn my subwoofer down to 75db, on my SVS ultra, I thought... :?

But I followed the instructions, and I got to say the bass feels a little lacking, but yet, more controlled and intigrated, so it will take a bit of getting used to, but I love my bass, so I may adjust it just a tad to 80ish db and run it a little hot.

But for the sound.. :dance:

This blows my old SC-LX72 out of the water, it seems more dynamic, fluid and detailed, and I am over the moon.

As far as the build, its amazing, heavy heavy heavy, and love the silver finish.

The picture is great as well with the dual core processing.

I have not even touched the surfface of what this thing can do, the only thing I cant figure out is how to log into my spotify free account, the username and password is correct, but still keeps saying it cant log me in, not sure if I need to buy a premium account.

All in all, very impressed is not the word, I am amazed and all this, XT32, Dual Core Video processing ect.. for less than 1000.00, I challenge you to beat that.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts