ANC headphones - Best for High frequencies?

Feb 19, 2016
Visit site
Hello everyone, I am in the market for a pair of ANC headphones and I am looking at blocking out higher frequency sounds. Would happily spend up to £500 since the university I am studying at will be paying in part for them as I have severe hyperacusis/misophonia. I would be looking for the headphones that block out sounds of pages turning, pens writing, people eating/drinking, people breathing etc.
I have been looking at the momentum wireless 2, parrot zik and bose QC25 but I am open to all suggestions. The problem is, no where near me stocks them and I cant get anywhere to try them on.

Any help greatly apprciated

Thanks!

dalethorn

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
EspionRAJ said:
Hello everyone, I am in the market for a pair of ANC headphones and I am looking at blocking out higher frequency sounds. Would happily spend up to £500 since the university I am studying at will be paying in part for them as I have severe hyperacusis/misophonia. I would be looking for the headphones that block out sounds of pages turning, pens writing, people eating/drinking, people breathing etc. I have been looking at the momentum wireless 2, parrot zik and bose QC25 but I am open to all suggestions. The problem is, no where near me stocks them and I cant get anywhere to try them on.

Any help greatly apprciated

Thanks!

Did you get advice from your audiologist doctor on these headphones?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts