Amp and speaker pairing query

NageVehT

Dec 25, 2015
Visit site
Hi I'm new to this forum. I have some Monitor Audio Bronze 5 speakers and I am thinking of upgraded my amp to a kandy k2bt integrated and k2 power amp. Has anyone else got this combo or thoughts on it? I don't have a hifi retailer nearby to try them at as I'm from a small town.

Andrewjvt

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
NageVehT said:
Hi I'm new to this forum. I have some Monitor Audio Bronze 5 speakers and I am thinking of upgraded my amp to a kandy k2bt integrated and k2 power amp. Has anyone else got this combo or thoughts on it? I don't have a hifi retailer nearby to try them at as I'm from a small town.

Howzit and welcome

I used to own the kandy k2 and have heard the bronze/silver range on that amp. I thought it sounded good and was going to go ahead with rx6 and also like you biamp the speakers also.

I think they go well together and you should not have any issues with the sound.

Personally, i would not bother with the power amp as you might not hear much if any difference in the sound and you may waste your money.

Why not look at a better amp worth the same as you would spend on the intergrated and power amp together.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts