Akai ADM-3005 micro hifi

sifuconman

Oct 15, 2023
Visit site
My friend asks me to repair his Akai ADM-3005 micro hifi . I need the service manual for this particular model.
Had tried searching for it on internet but to no avail.
Appreciate if someone can email me a copy.
Thank you very much ?

Gray

...And you had more chance of finding it on the internet than here anyway.

Looks like you're on your own.
Not just an easy "totally dead" situation by the sound of it.

If the fault is on one channel only, you might have more chance 👍

Reactions: nopiano
Oh sorry about that ! If someone knows where I can download the manual please let me know
Thank you !
I’ve googled it too, and I see it’s a DVD mini system. The absence of any other info suggests to me it’s time for the skip, I’m afraid.

It isn’t listed on Hifi Engine, my usual source. But then it’s not really Hifi. If you’re in the UK you could try Wilkinsons, who have a large service department In Lancashire.

Cricketbat70

Feb 2, 2023
Visit site
I’ve googled it too, and I see it’s a DVD mini system. The absence of any other info suggests to me it’s time for the skip, I’m afraid.

It isn’t listed on Hifi Engine, my usual source. But then it’s not really Hifi. If you’re in the UK you could try Wilkinsons, who have a large service department In Lancashire.

Wilkinson's that's who I use. Andy is brilliant

Reactions: nopiano

sifuconman

Oct 15, 2023
Visit site

Unfortunately I am not from UK

gasolin

Is it worth spending time on that system ?

You might be able to buy one fully working for less then what it cost to repair it

Any reason he wants to get it repaired instead of try to finde one in working condition or something different ?

Last edited:

sifuconman

Oct 15, 2023
Visit site
This is my friend's set which was given to him by his late father so it has sentmental value to him. That is the reason why I am trying my best to fix the set for him because he loves his father very much.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts