Advise to a dinasore . . .

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

CJSF

May 25, 2011
Visit site
HI James, if you were born in black and white, I must have been born in the dark ages???

I know I have got to move with the times. My PC is a basic HP medium tower, connected to the internet via Virgin and a hard wired/pluged hub. I have got to look at the verious options, ipads and the like, I have a computer guru just around the corner but he charges £40ph. I dont mind paying but need to have a basic understanding first, 'wool pulled over eyes' and all that?

I will get there, kicking and screeming, but it will happen . . . Its as important for Hazel as me, she is the most affected with here lack of mobility, she will never get to grips with computer so relies on me. She has a great pair of ears, no grasp of techicalities, but puts her finger on quality music and any changes every time, her descriptions can be a bit quaint some times*kiss3* I love her to bits.

Disapointment looms, we are booked to see Katherine Jenkins live outdoor in Thetford Forest tomorrow evening, the weather is looking grim, rain, lightning forcast, pushing (pulling) a wheel chair on a wet field with my legs? Sitting in cold and rain at 67 is not good, I've been on to the booking office. Some of the access is OK'ish, gravel, but there is still the need to cross part of the grass field to get to the disability platform?

So a bottle of wine and a nice meal at home is an option, with some well chosen music playing in the back ground . . . *give_rose*

CJSF

JamesMellor

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
So a bottle of wine and a nice meal at home is an option, with some well chosen music playing in the back ground

This is not the worst thing that can happen , some would say its the best <S>

James

CJSF

May 25, 2011
Visit site
No James, I woke up this morning feeling poorly, left leg again . . . then the idea of a fifty mile drive? Looked at the weather, three diferent sites showed the posibility of rain and lighting, we are not Glasonbury hardened. We kept the options open untill 3 o'clock in the afternoon, I had to go have a rest of my leg. There has been rain, thunder and lightning here in Ipswich around 9pm

We took the steak and a bottle of wine option. We are going to look at the 'Regent theatre' program, see what they are doing over the next 6 months, weather not an issue?

What about you James?

We

CJSF

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts