Apple Music via Macbook Air 2021 to stereo Amplifier

Ivek

Jul 24, 2014
Visit site
Hi.
I would like to listen to high res music on Apple music. Since there is no streamer nor network player which could stream music from this service, the only possible way is using MacBook air or iPhone as an audio source. I would be grateful to anyone kind to help me. Please advise me on how to connect Macbook air to a stereo amplifier for the best sound. Should I use headphones output or USB to DAC? Does Mac Air even have digital audio output via USB?

Tinman1952

Hi.
I would like to listen to high res music on Apple music. Since there is no streamer nor network player which could stream music from this service, the only possible way is using MacBook air or iPhone as an audio source. I would be grateful to anyone kind to help me. Please advise me on how to connect Macbook air to a stereo amplifier for the best sound. Should I use headphones output or USB to DAC? Does Mac Air even have digital audio output via USB?
Either will work but connecting via USB to an external DAC will give you better audio quality. It doesn’t have to be an expensive DAC, even a little Topping D10 will be fine. And yes the USB is a digital audio output to a connected device. You will see it in sound devices. 🙂

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts