A pointless review?

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

Son_of_SJ

Sep 10, 2009
Visit site
gel said:
Yep, I doubt it helps. The women I have had contact with on AV are into their TVs big time. One owns a Pioneer 5090 and previously a Pioneer 428XD.

I own a Pioneer 428XD television and a Pioneer LX5090 television and I'm into AV big time. I'm definitely a man, though - and I've had no contact with gel, phew! :)

Son_of_SJ

Sep 10, 2009
Visit site
Oh, though I wouldn't buy a £35 grand CD player, even if my lottery numbers came up, I'm quite happy to skim through a review of it, and of similarly unfeasible exotic kit. I probably wouldn't buy it because my ears aren't sensitive enough to hear the difference between a £35K player and one costing only £1K. After all, in an A-B test at a dealer's shop (albeit the test wasn't blind) two years ago, I couldn't tell the difference between my own Tannoy TS12 subwoofer and a £1,200 Paradigm Seismic 110 subwoofer, although I had money at the time and I expected and wanted the Paradigm to be better.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts