admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I am looking for a quality 3d receiver for my kitchen cinema set-up.Budget uo to £1000.I have a high end system in my living room but not 3d.

Is 3d worth it at the moment(Passive?Active or should I give it a miss and just install another high end 2d in my kitchen?)

Cofnchtr

Oct 4, 2007
Visit site
Hi,

Depends how long you spend in the kitchen I suppose!! What do you already have in your kitchen? A 3D receiver won't show 3D without a 3D source.

Would be strange to have 3D in the kitchen but not the main room? Upgrade the main room and swap that kit to the kitchen?

Whether it's worth it or not is a personal decision. Personally I have no desire for 3D but most amps/BDPs/TVs you buy new in todays market will be compatible.

Cheers,

Cofnchtr.

chudleighpaul

Jan 7, 2010
Visit site
dargan said:
I am looking for a quality 3d receiver for my kitchen cinema set-up.Budget uo to £1000.I have a high end system in my living room but not 3d.

Is 3d worth it at the moment(Passive?Active or should I give it a miss and just install another high end 2d in my kitchen?)

I think the whole idea of 3D in the kitchen is ridiculous, Imagine cooking your bacon and eggs wearing those stupid glasses!

fayeanddavid

May 27, 2009
Visit site
chudleighpaul said:
dargan said:

I think the whole idea of 3D in the kitchen is ridiculous, Imagine cooking your bacon and eggs wearing those stupid glasses!

Could be quite entertaining though.

Maybe we could all crack an invite to the inaugral breakfast cook off!!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts