2nd hand Sky+ box What value?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
How much are 2nd hand Sky+ boxes worth? (and HD boxes too!)

I have a Sky+ one that is no longer required (I upgraded to HD) and also my parents Samsung HD box going spare as they had Virgin HD installed? I'm thinking this could help finance some new hi-fi for myself, but unsure of their value!!!

daveh75

well sky+ boxes you can buy all day long for around £30 so wouldn't expect much more than that.

sky hd boxes go for anything upto about £150, dependant on make,age,condition,packaging blah blah blah

A

Anonymous

Which SKY+ do you have? I would pay more than £30 for a Pace with the larger hard drive....

I would also think there are a lot of people with Thompson SKY HD boxes who would like to get rid so the Samsung should fetch a nice price (agree around £150). I have a Thompson sat on my living room floor at the moment as i just put back my reliable SKY+ unit, it did nothing but let me down :(

Lacey

May 24, 2013
Visit site
HI i have just changed from sky to virgen and have two sky boxes: Sky +HD DRX890 and a Sky HD DRX595-C but i dont know who to sell them to or for how much and anyone help?

carter

Aug 27, 2008
Visit site
We recently got a letter from sky saying that they plan to upgrade our current sky plus box to a new hd one for free.

we have sky hd in the sitting room but the second box is only sky plus,if this is the case with all customers you should probably move the sky plus boxes on ASAP as the value could take a hit.

i will probably hold onto mine if I can as a backup.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts