24p Setting

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I've just connected up my new Panasonic BD35 but cannot find in any of the menus a reference to the 24p setting.

Does anyone know where in the menus I need to go & also if I really do need this switched on or not ?

Thanks for any help.

A

Anonymous

The 24p setting is under TV Menu - then -Setup (I think). It only appears on my tv if you are playing a bluray. Stick on a disc and press play then go into the TV setting and it should be there. I turned it off because it was giving artifacts when I played a bluray.

A

Anonymous

Hi,

What TV have you got? Some of them handle 24p better than others. Some brands change refresh rate to 72, 96 or 120Hz (multiples of 24). Others have to repeat frames or mangle the signal in other ways to display it, which can introduce artifacts or jerkiness.ÿ

A

Anonymous

Hi.... I have a PAN TX-37 LZD85 lcd, bought with a PAN BD 30 blu ray player, 24p should be switched on at Blu ray player, but on tv, as someone else has mentioned, 24p will only show if your playing a blu ray, or watching Sky HD...... But to be honest, as already mentioned... if your watching on an LCD tv, leave the TV's 24p to "off"..... as the blurring of the picture can be very bad !

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts