Xbox One - Titanfall Bundle £370!

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
D

Deleted member 2457

Oldboy said:
gel said:
MrW said:
Clearly, a bad experience from dealing with Zavvi

I'm with everyone else on this, always buy items of this nature from a retailer that you can walk back into if there is an issue

Having said that, I've never had an issue with any console I've purchased. My original Playstation still works 18 years after it was bought!

Sometime's it's not all about price, but all about service, and we all know you can't put a price on good customer service

Hope you get it sorted soon mate

:cheers: I will either buy from Argos or probably John Lewis and pay extra now or better still price match!

Or you could give Game a look as they normally have some decent bundle deals and you could trade in your Xbox one bits against a PS4 if you go down that route.

Did you ask for a refund then gel? It wouldn't surprise me if they sent out a replacement rather than refund you though...do they have monkeys working in their customer service dept??

I have asked for a refund and a replacement at different times, but in the Xbox One return package I asked for a replacement, so I am not sure what they are going to do. The latest communication is a full refund but whether they do that or not I have no idea.

I think I have just got to wait, at the moment I just feel like getting all my money back but I don't know. :wall:

D

Deleted member 2457

Zavvi have just dispatched me another Xbox One, should be with me tomorrow! Second time lucky then? :). Any problems this time I will go to Mircrosoft to sort it out. I thought they would despatch me another one rather than refund me. Fingers crossed then.

professorhat

Dec 28, 2007
Visit site
Excellent news at last! I'm sure this one will be fine and you'll be enjoying Titanfall before you know it :)

Might be worth contacting Microsoft to see if you still get the free game that Day One purchasers got for your trouble - always worth an ask.

D

Deleted member 2457

professorhat said:
Excellent news at last! I'm sure this one will be fine and you'll be enjoying Titanfall before you know it :)

Might be worth contacting Microsoft to see if you still get the free game that Day One purchasers got for your trouble - always worth an ask.

Cheers mate! :cheers: Good idea - worth a shot. :)

Oldboy

Sep 13, 2007
Visit site
gel said:
Zavvi have just dispatched me another Xbox One, should be with me tomorrow! Second time lucky then? :). Any problems this time I will go to Mircrosoft to sort it out. I thought they would despatch me another one rather than refund me. Fingers crossed then.

Great news gel, hope all is good with this one. Let us know how the replacement fares when you get it :)

D

Deleted member 2457

Oldboy said:
gel said:

Great news gel, hope all is good with this one. Let us know how the replacement fares when you get it :)

Will do mate, cheers! :cheers:

D

Deleted member 2457

Oldboy said:
Any sign of the replacement yet gel?

Nope, I am now being told it will be delivered by the 29th! |(

Seriously not happy. :wall:

Oldboy

Sep 13, 2007
Visit site
gel said:
Oldboy said:

What are they smoking at Zavvi exactly? I would be fuming by now mate, this is seriously rubbish customer service in action |(

If it was me I would be seriously tempted to either reject the replacement or return it straight away unopened, get a refund and shop from a better retailer after this experience.

D

Deleted member 2457

Oldboy said:
gel said:
Oldboy said:

What are they smoking at Zavvi exactly? I would be fuming by now mate, this is seriously rubbish customer service in action |(

If it was me I would be seriously tempted to either reject the replacement or return it straight away unopened, get a refund and shop from a better retailer after this experience.

The thing is to return it will take another week and a half before they do anything. It will also cost me to return it. If it is faulty again I will contact Microsoft and get it replaced, they deliver the new one next day.

I have had to stay in for these so called delivery dates too! And now for the next two days. |(

D

Deleted member 2457

professorhat said:
Can't say I disagree - certainly won't be buying anything important from Zavvi after this. And will post a note on their Facebook / Twitter to tell them so too!

Nope, neither will I. :wall:

D

Deleted member 2457

The thing is also I paid for next day delivery and now they are using flipping Yodel instead of DPD first time around! |(

D

Deleted member 2457

bigboss said:
gel said:
The thing is also I paid for next day delivery and now they are using flipping Yodel instead of DPD first time around! |(

Without doubt, you should ask them to refund the money you paid for next day delivery.

Will do.

If you refuse delivery, you won't have to pay for return postage.

Didn't know that - cheers! :cheers:

Oldboy

Sep 13, 2007
Visit site
I would simply refuse delivery gel and get the postage refunded.

As bigboss said if you refuse delivery you won't have to pay to send it back. Get proof from the driver that you refused delivery and under what grounds then contact Zavvi to say you rejected the delivery because you asked for a refund.

I've done this myself on two occasions although not with Zavvi and got a full refund within the next 2-3 days, read the T&C's on the Zavvi website first though to see if this eventuality is covered so you know where you stand. It's a valid tactic though ;)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts