Deleted member 2457

Here:

http://www.gameseek.co.uk/pd/VideoGamesrze9va9ss2/Xbox-One--Titanfall-Bundle

D

Deleted member 2457

Andy Madden said:
I'm so pleased I spent £420 on the standalone console :doh:

This is going to hurt then: :)

http://www.gamestop.co.uk/Xbox%20One/Games/45883/xbox-one-titanfall-bundle?previousUrl=http://www.gamestop.co.uk/SearchResult/QuickSearch?q=titanfall?&utm_source=tradedoubler

D

Deleted member 2457

Andy Madden said:
Ouch. And when you add in the fact the controller packed in after less than a month of ownership, i'm a little frustrated... |(

This is good, it lists a lot of games at quite cheap prices and the codes to get them:

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/ps4-xbox-one-games-mega-thread-lowest-prices-games-date-1836168

D

Deleted member 2457

Andy Madden said:
Thanks gel - quite like the look of that Titanfall deal... :grin:

No probs, some really good prices there! I am getting tempted myself! :grin:

matengawhat

Aug 17, 2007
Visit site
professorhat said:
True - Microsoft have not done any favours for their loyal Day One purchasers in the UK have they?! I've be a bit p'd off if Sony had dropped the price of the PS4 already...

do you mean like sony did with the ps3 when they dropped price so soon after launch then released another with all the good stuff ripped out -people have short memories

matengawhat said:
professorhat said:
True - Microsoft have not done any favours for their loyal Day One purchasers in the UK have they?! I've be a bit p'd off if Sony had dropped the price of the PS4 already...

do you mean like sony did with the ps3 when they dropped price so soon after launch then released another with all the good stuff ripped out -people have short memories

Yup, looks like it. Only this time, Sony has made amends.

professorhat

Dec 28, 2007
Visit site
matengawhat said:
professorhat said:

Not at all, I think I was p'd off at Sony at the time (having bought both the Xbox 360 and the PS3 on launch day, though obviously their launch days were quite far apart in the UK). However, as I remember, the actual price of the PS3 didn't drop until 7 or 8 months after initial release, rather than the 3 months or so for the Xbox One.

I understood why Sony did it then, just like I understand why Microsoft has done it now. Doesn't mean I wasn't p'd off then and would have been p'd off again now if it had happened again. It is the curse of the early adopter though, and we're generally a weird sort, so I'm sure most initial Xbox One purchasers will know this and won't be too troubled by it.

landzw

Jun 9, 2009
Visit site
Speak to some of the guys on eBay, i can get the console delivered for £160, source the psu from microsoft for £40 and the controller for £38 + 1 months Live membership free with the console, its all legal

Not bad for £240, Microsoft should of sold the console for this price in the first place

Ok if you want the Kinect and headphones you have to source them yourself and of course a game

D

Deleted member 2457

Better deal here:

http://www.zavvi.com/games/offers/xbox-one-bundle.list

Two games for £400.

D

Deleted member 2457

professorhat said:
If I were still single, I'd have bought that...

I have just ordered it and cancelled the PS4 because it comes in cheaper. Got a controller and charger for £45 too. I ordered Forza as the extra game too.

D

Deleted member 2457

professorhat said:
Fair enough - be good to hear your thoughts on it when it arrives :)

Will do. The deal is now finished, so I got that for around £360 with one game - pretty good going.

:cheers:

D

Deleted member 2457

Arriving in the next hour! :cheer:

Looks like it is a digital copy of Titanfall! It sounds like it will take a while to download!

vpacalypse

Feb 22, 2009
Visit site
All of these price deductions have been catching my eye as of late, the maplin offer more so.

I am confused atm though, which is why I haven't run out & bought one yet (or the ps4 either).

Please do let me know what you make of it. And a word on kinect too...

D

Deleted member 2457

Flipping Xbox One is faulty! It won't load discs, it just makes a clicking noise. I am now in contact with Zavvi about a refund or exchange. I have spoken to Microsoft too and they have said it is faulty and will exchange it too.

professorhat

Dec 28, 2007
Visit site
Ah, very, very unlucky. It was reported that a few people had this fault when they first shipped (hardly any compared to the number shipped mind). In the same vein, a few PS4s had an issue with HDMI connections. The good news is, since it's a known issue, they should turn it around pretty quickly. The bad news is, you won't be playing Titanfall tonight :cry:

D

Deleted member 2457

professorhat said:
Ah, very, very unlucky. It was reported that a few people had this fault when they first shipped (hardly any compared to the number shipped mind). In the same vein, a few PS4s had an issue with HDMI connections. The good news is, since it's a known issue, they should turn it around pretty quickly. The bad news is, you won't be playing Titanfall tonight :cry:

I don't know what quite to do at the moment. It all looks very smart and I like the remote controls, so I will probably do a refund with Zavvi and order again from Amazon is one option. Or two just let Zavvi sort it with another one or three let Microsoft themselves exchange it. I am now waiting for a response from them first.

Yep, no Titanfall tonight! :cry:

professorhat

Dec 28, 2007
Visit site
Unless it's cheaper at Amazon, I'm not sure why you would go the refund / re-order route? My guess is, Microsoft will offer to send a replacement (I'm pretty sure this is what they did with the others that had this issue), so I'd go for that one.

D

Deleted member 2457

professorhat said:
Unless it's cheaper at Amazon, I'm not sure why you would go the refund / re-order route? My guess is, Microsoft will offer to send a replacement (I'm pretty sure this is what they did with the others that had this issue), so I'd go for that one.

I was after a deal on Amazon but looking at it closer it is more expensive but you get Titanfall on a disc that way, which is what I was trying to do. :)

Microsoft were good on the phone, if Zavvi don't offer any good news I will go the Microsoft way. I might just go that way anyway, I will see. :cheers:

I got Forza 5 free with the one at Zavvi and by mistake they sent me two of them! Just sold the spare one on AV for £28, which I am quite pleased about, that will pay for another game. I have got Raymond Legends, Forza 5, FIFA 14 and Titanfall digital copy. Just have to wait now! :wall:

TRENDING THREADS