Wireless music

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I'm looking for computer speakers that I can connect to wirelessly from my iPad/iPhone any idears I have a airport express but I'm looking for something a bit different portable speakers would be nice

A

Anonymous

probably going to need to provide a few more clues to get a sensible reply Daniel first and foremost what sort of budget are you looking at?

Small powered monitors with a optical digital input would seem to fit the bill (or you could use the analog out of the AEX for a slightly reduced sound quality) like the Roland DS5's I use in my bedroom they are quite small wouldn't really describe them as portable.

Have a look at a few on line pro audio suppliers they seem to offer value for money. Good luck

A

Anonymous

What I'm looking for is a unit like the Bose sound link music system dock that then I can wirelessly connect to to play music through my iPad/ iPhone the trouble is that's all I have found and the Bose sound link music system is a bit out of my price range at £499. I've got up to £200 to spend

A

Anonymous

I settled for (Logitech Pure-Fi Mobile) with a little looking around you can get it for a really good price. I'm guessing people have heard of airplay the new thing from apple, here's a question does it only work only if you have wifi??? And what's wrong with improving Bluetooth it's simple easy and most handsets these days have it??

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts