• If you ever spot Spam (either in the forums, or received via forum direct message) please use the Report button at the bottom of each post to make sure a Moderator can handle it quickly. Thanks for your help in keeping things running smoothly!

Wireless music

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
I'm looking for computer speakers that I can connect to wirelessly from my iPad/iPhone any idears I have a airport express but I'm looking for something a bit different portable speakers would be nice

A

Anonymous

probably going to need to provide a few more clues to get a sensible reply Daniel first and foremost what sort of budget are you looking at?

Small powered monitors with a optical digital input would seem to fit the bill (or you could use the analog out of the AEX for a slightly reduced sound quality) like the Roland DS5's I use in my bedroom they are quite small wouldn't really describe them as portable.

Have a look at a few on line pro audio suppliers they seem to offer value for money. Good luck

A

Anonymous

What I'm looking for is a unit like the Bose sound link music system dock that then I can wirelessly connect to to play music through my iPad/ iPhone the trouble is that's all I have found and the Bose sound link music system is a bit out of my price range at £499. I've got up to £200 to spend

A

Anonymous

I settled for (Logitech Pure-Fi Mobile) with a little looking around you can get it for a really good price. I'm guessing people have heard of airplay the new thing from apple, here's a question does it only work only if you have wifi??? And what's wrong with improving Bluetooth it's simple easy and most handsets these days have it??

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts