Winner of our Ultimate Guide £12k hi-fi system

Big Chris

Apr 3, 2008
Visit site
Damnit! I felt certain I was a shoe-in for that prize!
emotion-12.gif

emotion-5.gif

Very well done Mr Cooper.
emotion-21.gif

A

Anonymous

Well done bud. You know where to drop your kit off if you don't like it!

A

Anonymous

I live on hope of winning something out of the Golden Ticket comp...

Congrats to those recent winners, what a way to start the festive season! (I'm not bitter, honest... LOL)

A

Anonymous

momo72:
I live on hope of winning something out of the Golden Ticket comp...

Congrats to those recent winners, what a way to start the festive season! (I'm not bitter, honest... LOL)

Is it not drawn yet? I thought the closing date was 12/11......

A

Anonymous

just checked my mag and your right it ended midnight 12/11, well done charlie your the envy of the whole forum hope you enjoy that stunning mouth watering sweeeeet bit of kit...!

A

Anonymous

Have sent Charlie your love and cheer guys but just to make your eyes pop - he's not been in touch yet. The prize is still to be claimed. And for those of you waiting to hear on the Award winners - coming very soon.

D

Deleted member 2457

If he does not claim, I claim it first - right here.

Thanks

A

Anonymous

All i can say is OMG!!!

Yes! I won something :D

Thanks very much to Whathifi for a great magazine and for running this comp!

And sorry to all the guys who didn't win cos i know its gonna really annoy you that some1 with a zero post count won! But i do read the magazine and i am gonna really enjoy this HiFi setup!! Maybe my neighbours won't!!

Charlie

vinod_david

Nov 18, 2007
Visit site
chardar:
All i can say is OMG!!!

Yes! I won something :D

Thanks very much to Whathifi for a great magazine and for running this comp!

And sorry to all the guys who didn't win cos i know its gonna really annoy you that some1 with a zero post count won! But i do read the magazine and i am gonna really enjoy this HiFi setup!! Maybe my neighbours won't!!

Charlie

Thanks for dropping by Charlie. Great way to start festive season with Plinus + MA PL combo. Well done !

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
I remember well the Christmas I had 'babysitting' the Plinius combo at home - spent all of Xmas Eve (and well into Xmas Day!) playing disc after disc, while supping festive tipple. Brilliant stuff
emotion-21.gif

Warning - the ensuing hangover and the pile of scattered CDs that needed reassembing weren't as enjoyable!
emotion-7.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts