Will this cable do 3D guys?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
D

Deleted member 2457

AnotherJoe said:
Looks like page 53 of the user manual is what you need.

You have to tell it to split the video and audio.

It is already setup that way. Still not working, I have tried just the Oppo and the TV and it seems to be working on HDMI 3. A bit of depth but not much else. Hardly worth it. Am I doing something wrong?

Still can't get the amp in the equation.

D

Deleted member 2457

I am giving up, I got a headache from what I did watch and can't be asked!

D

Deleted member 2457

Oppo have been really good, I emailed them about a firmware update and they said they would send one out to me, not that I need one anyway now or in the past but good service still. :clap: Pretty impressed.

AnotherJoe

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
Just a thought - the blu-ray you are trying is 3D all the way through isnt it?

For example most of the first bit of Tron Legacy is 2D, until he lands "on the grid"

D

Deleted member 2457

AnotherJoe said:

For example most of the first bit of Tron Legacy is 2D, until he lands "on the grid"

Yep, good point, some was 2D and some was 3D, only just got rid of my headache so I can't see me doing it again. I thought the side effects of 3D had got better! Clearly not.

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
gel said:
AnotherJoe said:

Yep, good point, some was 2D and some was 3D, only just got rid of my headache so I can't see me doing it again. I thought the side effects of 3D had got better! Clearly not.

You did remember to put the glasses on right? :) What film was it?

D

Deleted member 2457

The_Lhc said:
gel said:
AnotherJoe said:

You did remember to put the glasses on right? :) What film was it?

Toy Story 3, Avatar, Titanic and Top Gun (and yep Top Gun is pants!). The glasses were quite nice.

pioneer7

Jul 26, 2008
Visit site
Gel

What are your thoughts on the 3D3s glasses I realise that you have suffered headaches, but just wondered what you thought of quality effect etc, and are they worth the money over the standard Panasonic glasses, assuming you have tried the standard glasses to compare.

Cheers.... 8)

D

Deleted member 2457

pioneer7 said:
Gel

What are your thoughts on the 3D3s glasses I realise that you have suffered headaches, but just wondered what you thought of quality effect etc, and are they worth the money over the standard Panasonic glasses, assuming you have tried the standard glasses to compare.

Cheers.... 8)

I do like them, they are a perfect fit and feel really comfortable on. Haven't tried the normal ones though sorry.

D

Deleted member 2457

I might well be selling them on AV shortly if you want to buy them? I will do a good price and only used once. Got all content as new.

D

Deleted member 2457

I will probably stick my new 3D Blu-rays on too if anyone is interested? Avatar, Titanic, Top Gun and Toy Story 3.

mr malarky

Apr 4, 2009
Visit site
The_Lhc said:
gel said:
I will probably stick my new 3D Blu-rays on too if anyone is interested? Avatar, Titanic, Top Gun and Toy Story 3.

Why, you can still watch them in twod can't you?

Have they really retro-threed Top Gun? What was the point of that?

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

D

Deleted member 2457

gel said:
I might well be selling them on AV shortly if you want to buy them? I will do a good price and only used once. Got all content as new.

Done a thread to sell them here if interested:

http://www.avforums.com/forums/tv-projector-classified-adverts/1809934-sale-3d3-universal-3d-glasses-new.html#post19561167

Cheers

D

Deleted member 2457

bigboss said:
Couldn't you have returned it to TPS within 7 days as per DSR?

Good idea. It says on the receipt subject to a 20 per cent restocking fee. Still worth it yes?

D

Deleted member 2457

bigboss said:
Speak to them & see what they say.

Yep, cheers I have organised a return now. Nice one.
smiley-smile.gif
:cheers:

D

Deleted member 2457

I got my 3D Blu-rays for sell here if anyone is interested:

http://www.avforums.com/forums/3d-blu-ray-classified-adverts/1810037-sale-avatar-3d-titanic-3d-top-gun-3d-toy-story-3-3d-new.html

All as new. Cheers.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts