Which UK HiFi supplier has the best no hassle return policy if I want to try an item?

DeadEars

Aug 3, 2023
Visit site
I want to try an amplifier to see if it works well with the rest of my system, has anyone had any good experiences with unboxing, trying and reboxing and return for refund? Going to a store is out of the question.

twinkletoes

Nov 16, 2021
Visit site
sorry to point out the obvious, why not ring a few of those store’s, a little introduction goes along way! build a relationship with them.

Some will let you borrow the item for a small insurance fee or no money at all if they trust you.

Some online direct to consumer brands for example Sonos allow you to try 30 for days for a no question asked refund.

Amazon will do the same.

@davidf here for example I’ve spoken to on a couple of occasions he is very forth coming and very helpful. Ultimately didn’t purchase anything but never the less a very helpful chap. Give him a call if he stocks the brand your looking for. If you’re in the uk that is

You are entitled to return an item if you don’t like it or isn’t fit for purpose but each store will have there own guidelines for this, and is normally a case by case basis, so best to ring.

Reactions: davidf

Oxfordian

Best way is to go and talk to the store you want to deal with, this worked for me as they leant me everything to try at home which was just brilliant.

Another store I am in contact with will allow me to take items home but they require a 50% deposit, again I visited the store first.

If you cannot get to a store why not ring them up and discuss your needs and see what happens.

Witterings

I was speaking to Keith @ Haloaudiovisual the other day about a Lyngdorf tdai 1120 and he suggested I have it on a 30 day home trial and I think he quoted me £10 to have it picked it up if it didn't work out.

Very helpful guy, certainly worth giving him a call.

Reactions: nopiano

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts