Which song are you listening to and on which music stream?

Page 9 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

RobGardner

Jul 22, 2008
Visit site
Last four tracks played via Roon ( ripped from CD) Delines, Colfax, Colfax Avenue, The Detroit Cobras, Hittin on Nothing from Mink, Rat or Rabbit, Mamas and Papas Creek Alley from a compilation and lastly Fiona Apple, from Fetch the bolt cutters, Shameka. Might be time to play some Reuben

ThisIsJimmy

Nov 11, 2020
Visit site
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBMR28AdNBc

A well conveyed story in this track. I can visualize the defensive Skirmish by the 86 up to the point they stir up the hornets nest of Legion leading to a complete beat down, and panicked rout as they struggle to escape being captured, killed, and brains assimilated. All the while the derranged minds of the assimilated Legion Army cry out to be freed heard by the 86 through the para-raid. It makes any engagement they have with the legion and their fates even more traggic.

Last edited:

Edbostan

Aug 5, 2021
Visit site
The Clash - London Calling - on Spotify, via my Sonos connect, while I still can ;)
I am pleased Sonos backed down on the legacy debunkle. April 2022 and I am still using my legacy Bridge, Connect and Play 1 with the latest addition of Sonos One using S1 Sonos app and Amazon Music to play via Hi-Fi.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts