Which Remote Control

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I'm looking for a replacement remote control for my system. At present I have a Logitech 525, but sadly the bottom half of the unit has given up the ghost.My previous remote (Philips Pronto Neo),has also gone kaput. So at the moment there are remotes everywhere.

I always preferred the Philips over the Logitech,and I'm torn between the new Philips Prestigo range or a Logitech(the model which is rechargeable costing around £75...can't remember the model number).

Any suggestions people would would be appreciated.

FoxJA

Aug 28, 2007
Visit site
The same thing happened to me, the buttons at the bottom of the 525 just got really difficult to press. I ordered the 785 from amazon, works the same as the 525 but with a nice colour screen and it's rechargable.

Once I got the 785 I took the 525 apart, cleaned it up a bit and put it together again and it works fine, so now I have a spare.

A

Anonymous

Very Nice man, I think Van Man needs your help/advice [ see O"h Sugar, "Help thread ]

FoxJA

Aug 28, 2007
Visit site
[quote user="mocha"]
Very Nice man, I think Van Man needs your help/advice [ see O"h Sugar, "Help thread ]
[/quote]

I've just read that thread for the first time, It must be a wind up but just in case - I do not recommend attempting to fix anything be it a remote or a plasma TV!!!
For those that havn't read the oh sugar thread, here's a link - He's either a comedian or has the lowest IQ possible.

TRENDING THREADS