Which other forum members system would you like to hear/watch the most?

idc

I like reading the signatures and bios which contain kit lists. It can provide a good idea of what works and what does not. So if there is a forum member who has a kit list that you would really like to listen to, or if it is AV watch, which one is it and why?

I would like to listen to matengawhat's mainly Musical Fidelity system and the headfi that goes with it. I have been using MF, ipods and headfi for a few years now. So with kit such as the V8 DAC, the Wadia and Sennheiser HD650s I would like to see how my kit could be developed.

MF Xray V8 CDP, MF Xray V8 DAC, MF X-170, MF A5CR Pre Amp, 2 Arcam P35 Power Amps, MA PL100s, Little Dot MKIII with Senn HD650, Wadia 170i, 160gb classic, Merlin Tarantula Mains, Chord Odyssey Speaker Cable

matengawhat

Aug 17, 2007
Visit site
cheers mate - has taken me quite a while and lots of changes to get something i really love - still wanting to find a really musical sub to add to my stereo/home cinema set up

i think i would like to listen to some ppls system with quality floorstanders as i like the bigger sound

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts