Which forum members Hi Fi would you choose.

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

John Duncan

moon said:
John Duncan said:
idc said:
Anyone with those ADM9s so I can finally hear what the fuss is all about.

Red dots maybe, I hear they have bass...

yeah, but whats your choise?

Tricky because I find it hard to remember who's got what. Somebody has some PMC OB1s that I'd have like a shot. Is it BenLaw with the Primares? WinterRacer's ADM40s would be nice but they're a bit squat for my liking. Ms Newsome's system is also something rather special.

WinterRacer

Jan 14, 2009
Visit site
steve_1979 said:
As I'd like a surround sound system it'd have to be either AlmaataKZ's or Winteracer's system.

AlmaataKZ has an all ATC 5.1 setup with SCM50A front speakers and a C4 sub.

Winteracer's AVI systems aren't actually setup for surround sound but they easily could be. I'd use his ADM40's as fronts, ADM9's as rears and the AVI sub to make a great 4.1 system.

Thanks Steve, though a little bit out of date. The HT setup is now ADM9.1s front, ADM sub. I did experiment a bit, and a Neutron 5 made a really good centre speaker, but have ended up with a 4.1 system instead - and very good it is too. :)

I'd like to hear Cno's system most, or maybe AlmaataKZ's.

CnoEvil said:
MUSICRAFT said:
CnoEvil said:
maxflinn said:
If I was going for a passive system it'd be either Cno's or Jaxwired's :)

I'd even remove the Black Ravioli for you, Max. ;)

Hi CnE

and then you'll give the Black Ravioli to me :grin:

All the best

Rick @ Musicraft

Yup, along with some decent speaker cable! :shifty:

Hi CnE

That's very nice of of you :star: I can then place the Black Ravioli under the decent speaker cable and hope this improves performance of the decent speaker cable :grin:

All the best

Rick @ Musicraft

moon

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
Paul Hobbs said:
+1 cot Cno's system. Unfortunately I would need to take your house too as that lot wouldn't fit in my flat. Apologies for making you homeless, but I don't make the rules... :p

Thats fine, you take his house

CnoEvil

Aug 21, 2009
Visit site
Paul Hobbs said:
+1 cot Cno's system. Unfortunately I would need to take your house too as that lot wouldn't fit in my flat. Apologies for making you homeless, but I don't make the rules... :p

Think nothing of it.....you also have to take the 4 kids (in the small print)!

moon

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
CnoEvil said:
Paul Hobbs said:

Think nothing of it.....you also have to take the 4 kids (in the small print)!

4 kids! your lucky your kits even intact!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts