Which one would you buy?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I have been looking into buying a new TV for a few weeks now and I have narrowed it down to 3. All 3 of them are in my price range and I like all of them. I just can’t decide on which one to buy. If you had to buy one of these this weekend, which one would it be? Pioneer – Kuro PDP-4280XD Plasma Panasonic – Viera TH-42PZ70B Plasma Sony – Bravia KDL-40W3000 LCD Your advice would be greatly appreciated.

FuzzyinLondon

Dec 5, 2007
Visit site
Hi reevesey. I bought the Pioneer a few months back after considering both of the other tvs on your shortlist. They other two are both very good but after viewing them all in the flesh, and tweaking the settings to get the best picture from all of them, the Pioneer produced the cleanest, most cinematic pictures I've seen from a tv. I have it hooked up to Sky+, PS3 and a Toshiba HD-EP30 and so far I haven't been disappointed with the picture quality from any of them. Granted, I did find it more difficult to set up, as it has a much more complex menu system than the other two, but the effort was well worth it. If you are not in a rush and you really fell you must have Full HD (I don't feel it necessary from 8ft away - the Pioneer knocks spots off just about every Full HD set anyway), you might want to wait a bit and check out the new Panasonic sets, such as the new 42PZ80. Reports say that the new sets do edge closer to the picture quality of the Pioneer.

A

Anonymous

Ok Kuro rules the world, but are there some of you who would say:

Kuro yes, but not in this case... or for this fact...?

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
[quote user="vaidyapaul"]
Ok Kuro rules the world, but are there some of you who would say:

Kuro yes, but not in this case... or for this fact...?

[/quote]

Nah - I'd still say go for the Kuro.

A

Anonymous

[quote user="JohnDuncan"]Hey Oy, I just 'got' your user name. D'oh.[/quote]

You have to be a King fan to understand.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts