Which New Panasonic 2009 Model is on par/spec with the Sony 40Z4500?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Does anyone know which new 2009 model Panasonic is on par/spec with the like's of the Sony 40Z4500? Have any of the new Pana's got 200Hz technology please.

A

Anonymous

Plasmas dont need 200Hz to give decent motion handling. Besides, they have the 600Hz sub-field drive.

Seriously, dont go by the numbers game. Look at the screens in a decent AV shop. You'll find that plasmas give more bangs for the bucks.

A

Anonymous

Yep. Go and have a look is your best bet. You'll need to avoid the big chains and go somewhere that will have calibrated each set. That way you can do a fair comparison. I'd expect any of the current / new 1080p Panny plasmas to give the Sony a run for its money. One word of warning though. Grayscale is way off the D65 standard out of the box on pretty much all recent Panny plasmas (not sure about the Sony). This isn't unusual. Grayscale on most TVs is off out of the box. The problem with Pannys is that the controls you need to fix the problem are hidden in the service menu. If you want to get the best from your investment, budget about £250 for an ISF calibration. I'd recommend this for any TV though.

Properly calibrated, the higher end Pannys will beat anything else out there right now on picture quality, with the exception of the much more expensive Pioneers.ÿ

A

Anonymous

Hi sorry I being dull again but thanks as always for the help.

TRENDING THREADS