Which Mp3-player is the right one for me?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi all,
I recently bought a new AKG Headphone and unfortunaly my 'old' mp3 player doesn't have the power to get the AKG to

listenable levels. I also have a Sennheiser headphones that is well-equiped for my current mp3-player.

But, because i want to have an mp3-player that delivers enough power to my AKG to perform and because i always wanted

a mp3-player that can play FLAC music, i am currently looking for a new mp3-player.

Offcourse sound quality is important, so i prefer the Cowon mp3-players. I looked at the Cowon iAudio 7 4GB (80 pounds)

,the Cowon iAudio D2 4GB (100 pounds) and the Cowon iAudio D2 8 GB (120 pounds).

Does anybody here have experience with the formentioned mp3-players or can you recommend another mp3-player.

I have an AKG K430 headphone and the new mp3-player can't be over 130 pounds and it must have the ability to play FLAC music.

idc

Rather than spend £130 on a new mp3 player I would also say spend ti on a portable amp. I have a FiiO and rate it highly. Within your budget are also products from Firestone, the Fireye2 and the iBasso T3D. They there are various Cmoys on ebay which tend to be made up from kits and then sold complete.

TRENDING THREADS