Which in ear to go for?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
:wave: Hi all, this is my first post, I dare say this is part of a trend but I would just like a straight answer from the people in the know!

I have a strict budget of 40 and under... I do like my music and I like high volume with a balanced sound, although some times a bass head.

I have listened to a friends senny cx300II and was very impressed!

Are e10 better or I have seen jays four or something?

It will be playing for an iPhone 4s if that matters!

THanks in advanced,

Lee

quadpatch

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
I have the cx300II's and from what I have read the e10's are better but not sure how much. I know you say "Strict Budget" but I see the Denon AH-C560R for £45 on Amazon.

"Balanced" and "Bass Head" are pretty much mutually exclusive so that will not help you with a recomendation. You should really pick which is more important to you. That's almost as helpful as "I do like my music" :p. Can you throw some genres at us?

A

Anonymous

When I wrote it out I thought that doesn't sound right, but went for it anyway!

I am very much so into dance music

Techno

Bit of drum and bass for that bass fetish in my little head!

Sorry for my poor written communication in the first post!

Che1

Feb 26, 2009
Visit site
Klipsch S4 frequently drop to £40 or even £25 at times on amazon. Some people really love them, some people really hate them. They are quite bass heavy and fun sounding. I really liked them though, music sounded full and alive. Build quality isn't great, but they have a two year warranty

A

Anonymous

I'll bare that in mind then... As I said I enjoyed the sennys, but if there is something ALOT better then I would rather get them... The reason I though e10 was because it won an award on here??

Che1

Feb 26, 2009
Visit site
Just to mention, I used the original Sennheiser CX300 for over a year , and I think that the klipsch, if you can get them for the same price, are in a completely different league. Not only in terms of sound quality, but in comfort, and they isolate outside noise more too. Some people say they are absolutely terrible though. I have used denon earphones before and enjoyed them too. I remember them being a bit smoother and laid back, but more refined than the CX300. If can get the Denon 560 for £45, I would say that's a very good purchase.

Never tried the E10 though, sorry.

A

Anonymous

Even them denon don't have extremely good reviews :0 why would you say they we're much better then the others?? Is tere something that puts them in another league??

Thanks for commets

Lee

quadpatch

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
I recommended the Denons because some people really like them, they have strong bass and are originally over £100 thus are in a different league. Unfortunately with any headphone there is the possibility that other people will say they are great and you hate them. This is what put me off in-ears entirely.

A

Anonymous

I do a lt of walkIng and riding so I feel a plum with over head ones... So in ears give the best quality, also that's another factor, I need them to stay and and be comfortable :) don't want much do I lol?!Will see my finances and see what I can do!

Alantiggger

Oct 14, 2007
Visit site
Hey Lee,

I have bought a few different sets of in-ears ...to use with my Monolith mp3 player. I used the Sennheiser cx300 for a bit then I bought the Soundmagic E10's. I found the E10's to offer better bass and was well happy with them. My brother bought me Soundmagic's PL11 as a gift and for me I say the PL11's sound better.

A

Anonymous

I can see me going for Some sound magic... Why do the pl11 sound better :0 the e10 are more expensive... Is there any reason?? Thanks for replies

Lee

Alantiggger

Oct 14, 2007
Visit site
Lee_123 said:
I can see me going for Some sound magic... Why do the pl11 sound better :0 the e10 are more expensive... Is there any reason?? Thanks for replies

Lee

No idea tbh Lee but for whatever reason the pl11's sound slightly different but for me they sound more clear.... not sure of what technical jargon to better explain :oops:

Both sound really good though and both sound better to me than the sennheisers.

A

Anonymous

Okay thank you, once I have money sorted , I'll upgrade from these pants iPhone ones...!!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts