Which Denon blu ray player to get?

GertJ

Jan 21, 2010
Visit site
Hi, I want to replace my PS3 with a dedicated blu ray player (with good cd playback) to partner my Denon AVR 3808A and Pioneer 428XD. The dbp 4010 is to expensive for me, but the dbp 2010 is a big step down.

Should I go for a dbp 2010, go for a discounted 2500bt/3800bd or maybe even wait as`denon seems to have left room for a future dbp 3010 to add to their line up?

Thanks for your opinion.

A

Anonymous

I just got a Denon DVD-2500BT HD Transport and it was a step up from my Panasonic DMP-BD35, a brilliant machine itself.

At the price it is going for now, it is definitely worth considering if you want the best picture and sound quality for under £500.00.

A

Anonymous

ValianTX:

I just got a Denon DVD-2500BT HD Transport and it was a step up from my Panasonic DMP-BD35, a brilliant machine itself.

At the price it is going for now, it is definitely worth considering if you want the best picture and sound quality for under £500.00.

I would correct the price to £399.00

A

Anonymous

lesmor:ValianTX:

I would correct the price to £399.00

That price makes the deal all that sweeter!!! So, the best picture and sound quality for under £400.00 then
emotion-19.gif
. It is such a gorgeous looking machine too!!

GoogleSearchIconShadow.gif
SuperSearchIconShadow.gif

A

Anonymous

I agree. if it's a Denon you want, it's the 2500BT you want to go for.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts