Which Cables?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Three questions

1)Would like to knw which hdmai cable will suit the 40W4500 and BDP S350? Does a wire that costs 20 quid really have a poor quality to one that costs 60-70 quid? If so then why??

2)I have my Xbox360 connected to the same tv using the hdmi cable that was bundled with the Elite model. Is this hdmi cable by microsoft any good or should i replace it with something more expensive?

2)I have a Nintendo Wiii setup to the the above tv, and whilst i knw its not Hi Def i was expecting the pic to be a lil better considering the ones set up in gamestation look quite good. Now what im wondering is i have it connected using the standard cables that were in the box with a scart on the end plugged into the tv..should i purchase the component cable or would it not make any difference at that size?

Thanx. Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Big Chris

Apr 3, 2008
Visit site
1 & 2. Since the QED HDMI-P can be had for £25 for 1 metre (that's half price) from Play.com, you've got a no brainer of a decision. I use 4 of 'em, and they're great.

3. I did notice an improvement when I upgraded to the Wii component cable.

Big Chris

Apr 3, 2008
Visit site
Well for £25, versus the VDH at £65, I don't really care.

;-)

The QED was an award winner for a couple of years, so I don't think you'll be dissappointed with the it.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts