which amp and speakers for 800£/900€ budget ?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
hello, i would like to have some advices...

i own a "like-new" marantz CD 7300, and decided to get an integrated ampifier and a pair of decent speakers to match it.

the room is around 6x4 mt big, my total budget for amp & speakers is around 900 euro / 800 pounds.

i will listen every kind of music and would use this new hi-fi system not only to enjoy music, but also to check my mixes as i'm a sound/mixing engeneer...so musicality and neutral tone balance is very important feature.

after reading a bit around and here in the forum i menaged to write down some candidate's list ...

- AMP: nad C326BEE, marantz PM6003, cambridge azur 650A, rotel RA-04 (really annoying, no remote!).

- SPEAKERS: B&W 685, wharfedale diamond 10.1, dali lektor 2, monitor audio silver RS1.

...and any other suggestion will be welcome :)

please help me to choose the right DUO to match my cd player !!

i wait your feedback... thanks in advance !!

A

Anonymous

Graham_Thomas:bumo for the lad.Can you not audition?

unluckily here where i live i haven't chance...

i should move about 180klm...but before doing that i thought you guys could give me some help !

it's not easy to find a place where arrange a decent listening session for a bunch of those listed gears :-(

so c'mon !

i wait your comments and suggestions to get an idea of what would suite my needs :)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts