Where to sell speakers

jamesj1984

Oct 1, 2014
Visit site
I am not advertising dont worry...

I am selling speakers but if I put them on ebay its prob not the best place as they are JBL L830s. Just wondered best place to sell to the people who know if you know what I mean.

Don't know your speakers so will google them. Presumably they are large?

You could try advertising on Gumtree making sure you state collection only, and there are the free classified ads sections in most other hifi publications that you could try.

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

I have used eBay and AV Forums classified service. I think in general, you get a little bit more on eBay, as most people on AV Forums know their stuff, and more importantly, it's true value. But of course, you have to take into account eBay and Paypal's extortionate fees. If I was you, I'd probably go with AV Forums.

jamesj1984

Oct 1, 2014
Visit site
Cheers guys, They are not massive, they are the size of CM5s maybe slightly larger.

I would prefer to sell them on a av forum becuase people will know their true value over ebay someone may get a bargain. I dnt know. WIll look into it. Thanks.

I am going to be getting myself 2 cm1s and a sub or cm8s and no sub. Not sure yet.

unsleepable

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
There is also the Pink Fish Media forum, but you need a minimum of 50 posts and have been registered for 6 months before being able to post in the classified forum.

steve_1979

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
unsleepable said:
There is also the Pink Fish Media forum, but you need a minimum of 50 posts and have been registered for 6 months before being able to post in the classified forum.

I put my Neutron Five system up for sale on the PFM forum for a couple of weeks and had zero interest.

I then tried AVForums and it sold within the first day with three people interested in buying it. Hence my +1 for AVForums.

TRENDING THREADS