where is plastic penguin?

iQ Speakers

Feb 24, 2013
Visit site
Please don't ask! As it will only rake up sh.. The Leema Pulse is a fantastic amp and a huge used bargain I hardly noticed any benefit moving to the Sugden. Not heard the Creek. The Pulse was originally £1400 ish.

It's a great sounding amp with loads of power, and definitely a second hand bargain. Build quality is superb. Give one a go. Buy a second hand unit, you'll sell it on easily if you don't like it. The only reason I'd sell mine is to move further up the leema pecking order.

on another note, I think it's quite sad that people are leaving the forum, for whatever reason. I myself do not like the new format, so use this forum a lot less than I used to. But I do still enjoy reading through it while I listen to music.

hybridauth_Facebook_664715932

Nov 5, 2014
Visit site
iQ Speakers said:
Please don't ask! As it will only rake up sh.. The Leema Pulse is a fantastic amp and a huge used bargain I hardly noticed any benefit moving to the Sugden. Not heard the Creek. The Pulse was originally £1400 ish.

Thanks for that
I auditioned MF m3i and fmj a19 before I bought the evolution 50a. To me evo50a sounded superior than both aforementioned.

I haven't heard any of Leema amp. My problem is I don't like going to a shop just for a demo, I feel ever so akward not buying something specially if the salesman are on commission.

Covenanter

Jul 20, 2012
Visit site
I feel guily but only slightly guilty about PP. I posted something rather critical of him and it went pretty quiet thereafter. I'm not sure it was me that hacked him off or not.

The reason I don't feel very guilty is that I stand by what I posted earlier. There are people who post here that I violently disagree with but whose opinions I respect. For example CNO and I disagree on many things but I like the cut of his gib. PP wasn't somebody I could respect.

Chris

Kubs

Nov 8, 2007
Visit site
Oh no ... That's not good ... Sad to hear PP has left the forum.

If anyone knows him personally outside of the forum, please ask him to come back ...

D

Deleted member 2457

Covenanter said:
I feel guily but only slightly guilty about PP. I posted something rather critical of him and it went pretty quiet thereafter. I'm not sure it was me that hacked him off or not.

The reason I don't feel very guilty is that I stand by what I posted earlier. There are people who post here that I violently disagree with but whose opinions I respect. For example CNO and I disagree on many things but I like the cut of his gib. PP wasn't somebody I could respect.

Chris
That's nice!

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
Covenanter said:

It wasn't anything to do with you.

D

Deleted member 2457

Kubs said:

If anyone knows him personally outside of the forum, please ask him to come back ...
PP is doing just fine. Perhaps one day we will see him again.

hybridauth_Facebook_664715932

Nov 5, 2014
Visit site
Forum is a place where we share our opinions and experiences, if every1 had same opinions there would be no fun in debating.
As much as we would like to disagree with each other, we should however, respect each others opinions. Hifi is afterall a very subjective matter.
"Friendly banter" is also very subjective, something that I find as a banter doesn't necessarily mean that next person will not find it offensive. I can understand pp's frustration. the language directed to his post at times were unacceptable to say the least.
Well I hope 1 day he makes a comeback.

CnoEvil

Aug 21, 2009
Visit site
Covenanter said:
There are people who post here that I violently disagree with but whose opinions I respect. For example CNO and I disagree on many things but I like the cut of his gib. PP wasn't somebody I could respect.

Chris

I'm taking that one to the bank. *yahoo*

BTW. We often agree on what's actually important.

D

Deleted member 2457

Vladimir said:
gel said:
Kubs said:

PP is doing just fine. Perhaps one day we will see him again.

Gel, get a real gf. *wink*
*smile*

steve_1979

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
CnoEvil said:
Covenanter said:
There are people who post here that I violently disagree with but whose opinions I respect. For example CNO and I disagree on many things but I like the cut of his gib. PP wasn't somebody I could respect.

Chris

I'm taking that one to the bank. *yahoo*

BTW. We often agree on what's actually important.

Cables?

A

Anderson

If someone flounces and there account is deleted, what happens to their name? I wouldn't mind being called plastic penguin so can I have his name?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts