Looking for Onkyo/Pioneer X-DAP LINK...

G_T

Oct 4, 2023
Visit site
Hello
Recently I received an Onkyo DP-X1 player in an FRP locked state. I managed to unlock it and wanted to download files using the Onkyo application.
There is a link in the Onkyo/Pioneer site for X-DAP LINK but to my disappointment, the SW is not there or it could not be downloaded due to security issue which I cannot overcome.
Moreover, I could not find the SW anywhere in the web
:(
I spent days going through sites and nothing.
Currently, when the player is connected with a PC, there is no driver to support it. Device manager displays an Android device but without a matching driver.
If someone has the X-DAP LINK SW and, if necessary, an MTP driver for the DP-X1 player - I would greatly appreciate it if he/she could place the files in a link they can be downloaded from. Alternatively, if there is a site where this app can be downloaded from - could you please share a link
Thank you so much in advance guys.
Best regards.

Hello
Recently I received an Onkyo DP-X1 player in an FRP locked state. I managed to unlock it and wanted to download files using the Onkyo application.
There is a link in the Onkyo/Pioneer site for X-DAP LINK but to my disappointment, the SW is not there or it could not be downloaded due to security issue which I cannot overcome.
Moreover, I could not find the SW anywhere in the web
:(
I spent days going through sites and nothing.
Currently, when the player is connected with a PC, there is no driver to support it. Device manager displays an Android device but without a matching driver.
If someone has the X-DAP LINK SW and, if necessary, an MTP driver for the DP-X1 player - I would greatly appreciate it if he/she could place the files in a link they can be downloaded from. Alternatively, if there is a site where this app can be downloaded from - could you please share a link
Thank you so much in advance guys.
Best regards.
I have never used the X Dap link on my device.
Your best bet is to download to computer and copy the file onto a SD card

G_T

Oct 4, 2023
Visit site
Thank you for your reply
It is a good option...but I would gather you cannot use the inner player memory (?).
Despite its lower capacity nowadays - it would be something worth using.
Additionally, from what I have seen so far, w/o the app, you cannot connect the player to the PC (it is left unrecognized). Thus, in order to load music or make changes you need to pull out the SD from your player each time.
I do admit - these may not be significant issues....yet I thought it would be great to have a full user experience which includes the straight forward connection to the PC and the usage of the original UI
Best regards

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts