What's your go-to uplifting album for spreading good vibes?

Mknott

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 22, 2019
Visit site
"We're all in this together" has been said a lot over the years, that's never more true than now and just like everyone has comfort food there are songs and albums that are like an aural blanket. Tunes that get us chilled and just generate great vibes.

What's your go-to album or playlist for uplifting music?

Jimboo

Uplifting The River by Denis Wilson

The current situation , No surprises by Radiohead.

Album wise ? Wolfgang Riechman - Wunderbar. A little obscure but it is highly uplifting.

Hawkmoon

Feb 19, 2020
Visit site
I’m unashamedly listening to some of the music my parents used to play on the car cassette and 8 track - it’s reassuring somehow - so here I am someone into mainly classic rock, metal and prog, and I’m finding myself listening to The Beach Boys, The Carpenters and Burt Bacharach - and I’m not embarrassed one bit

D

Deleted member 108165

Nowt wrong with the Beach Boys, and Karen Carpenters lush voice is probably the best white female voice ever... well I think so anyway.

EricLeRouge

Jan 15, 2020
Visit site
Madness, early stuff (My Girl, Baggy Trousers, Night Boat to Cairo, etc) and the album with My House — I could drive to an appointment with my oncologist and sing along the way when I listen to that stuff.

Next in line, The Clash, mostly from the London Calling / Sandinista period, gives me a lot of energy, and a kind of fighting spirit that music doesn't really have nowadays.

Winter

Oct 28, 2019
Visit site
"We're all in this together" has been said a lot over the years, that's never more true than now and just like everyone has comfort food there are songs and albums that are like an aural blanket. Tunes that get us chilled and just generate great vibes.

What's your go-to album or playlist for uplifting music?
Its gotta be marc bolans t rex hits for me ok . Any glam stuff really . Keep safe ok .

simonali

Aug 8, 2006
Visit site
It's not one I go to particularly, but I have an album by a short lived Britpop band called From A to B by Octopus. It was their only album and it's really upbeat for the most part.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts