What vinyl are you listening to?

Page 149 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

geordie777

May 16, 2012
Visit site
WELL my picture disc copy of
RUBYCON by TANGERINE DREAM arrived today so I thought lovely I'll give it a spin whilst having a nice glass of whiskey. Put the record on sound quality very good only problem it's SELLING ENGLAND BY THE POUND by GENISIS that's coming out of the speakers and av only had one sip ov whiskey. Must be strong stuff this :)

stevebrock

Nov 13, 2009
Visit site
geordie777 said:
WELL my picture disc copy of RUBYCON by TANGERINE DREAM arrived today so I thought lovely I'll give it a spin whilst having a nice glass of whiskey. Put the record on sound quality very good only problem it's SELLING ENGLAND BY THE POUND by GENISIS that's coming out of the speakers and av only had one sip ov whiskey. Must be strong stuff this :)

seems it wasn't the drink! **** up at the pressing plant, talking to local independent retailer and he mentioned it lol!

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:
Steve

If I can work out how to copy and paste the email I received on my new phone, I'll show you the email, if I can't, I'll do it when I get home later. Reason, if they have sold their stock in their shop, it must have been original copies.

I still haven't received my copy, so I emailed the seller last night, and they replied today saying that it's still out of stock at the supplier.

It's frustrating, as I saw a copy in my local HMV on Saturday.

I think I'm going to cancel the order, 3weeks is plenty of time, and I'll just get it elsewhere for a few extra quid.

stevebrock

Nov 13, 2009
Visit site
BBB my reissue of Music has the right........ from Bleep was warped (no pun intended) so I have sent it back for a replacement. As for the copy from the US it still hasn't arrived.

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

I only really wanted it because I thought it was an original copy, so I've cancelled the order, and will probably stick with my CD.

I'm still weeks away from having a working turntable anyway.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts