What vinyl are you listening to?

Page 150 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

jamesrfisher

Aug 17, 2007
Visit site
Grandmaster Flash - Flash - The Official Adventures of Grandmaster Flash

The Fabulous Thunderbirds - Tuff Enuff (not played this for a long time, so simple rock 'n' roll, yet sounds so good, system really singing this is what it's all about!)

Lost Angeles

Apr 24, 2008
Visit site
519EcX-RYCL._SY450__PJautoripBadge,BottomRight,4,-40_OU11__.jpg

51EpV8ecStL._SY450_.jpg

Bought these 2 180g copies in the spring and just given a second play.

stevebrock

Nov 13, 2009
Visit site
Enjoying lots tonight:

Mike Oldfield - Crises

Kylie - The Abbey Road Sessions

Kate Bush - Ariel

Kate Bush - The Dreaming

Depeche Mode - Violator

Editors - The Weight of your Love

jamesrfisher

Aug 17, 2007
Visit site
stevebrock said:
House of Love - House of Love

What a peach of an Album

Love that album, reminds me of first year at Poly. They have a new album out which is pretty good, saw them in Brighton a couple of months ago, old ones still sound fab. Terry Bickers back playing in the band.

stevebrock

Nov 13, 2009
Visit site
jimbofisher said:
stevebrock said:
House of Love - House of Love

What a peach of an Album

Love that album, reminds me of first year at Poly. They have a new album out which is pretty good, saw them in Brighton a couple of months ago, old ones still sound fab. Terry Bickers back playing in the band.

oh yes i was at Leicester Uni 87-89 good times

Lost Angeles

Apr 24, 2008
Visit site
Cannee get a pic to work.

Another new 180g purchase Marillion Clutching At Straws. Previous copy was on CD, sounds better in vinyl. I liked Marillion until Fish left.
Have they done anything good since?

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

Lost Angeles said:
Cannee get a pic to work.

Another new 180g purchase Marillion Clutching At Straws. Previous copy was on CD, sounds better in vinyl. I liked Marillion until Fish left.
Have they done anything good since?

Steve Hogarth has been the singer since Fish left, he used to be in a band called The Europeans, who i liked when i was much younger.

Marillion's sound has changed, less prog, and they remain popular throughout the world.

I'm no fan of Marillion by the way, but a guy I do some work for does work for Steve Hogarth, and I had a good chat with him last summer, and he was very surprised that I knew who The Europeans were.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts