What speaker cables for Wharfedale Diamonds 10.2?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I am not satisfied how my Wharfs sound in mids to high frequency range. The mids seem to be behind the lows, and it looks like the mids are repressed by the lows and they sound really bland to me. They have some 50 hours of listening by now, so I am wondering if they need more break-in period?

Please suggest some speaker cables for them!

A

Anonymous

Thanks for your reply and information. I will definitelly give them a look.

I forgot to mention that I am running my Wharfs with a cheap Oehlbach 2x2,5mm copper cables, and as I said the bass is very pronounced, so I am looking for more detailed and opened forward midrange.

A

Anonymous

Tnx gpi. I read excellent reviews for them. What is the improvement in your case over the Chord odeyssey?

A

Anonymous

Unless you're thinking of returning them I should let them run in for longer, since some speakers can take a lot more than fifty hours to approach their best performance.

E.g. my speakers before last (Wharfedales, as it happens) sounded bass-heavy and muffled, when new, and after two days of "burn-in" they had only partially improved. It took a few weeks of normal use before they approached their best performance.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts