What is the coolest looking or best designed HI-Fi you've seen.

Jasonovich

Jul 28, 2022
Visit site
Apologies I'm sort of on the Atoll bandwagon, I know I'm a bit of a HiFi sl*t but I think this might be a fun thread.
I think in terms of design and looks the Atoll IN400 power amp is way above its peers.

I think aesthics do add something but it would be eye candy only, if it didn't have the sound quality. What are your personal choices?

View: https://youtu.be/EpAn5g0JkhY?si=HB8fs0HISKjRCJoz

Jasonovich

Jul 28, 2022
Visit site
Lecson pre - power amps...
It looks like a collection of acrylic crayons embedded onto a slab of granite. Yes, is it terrestrial or is it ET? Really like nothing out there.

nightanddaygamechangers

Nov 19, 2023
Visit site
Apologies I'm sort of on the Atoll bandwagon, I know I'm a bit of a HiFi sl*t but I think this might be a fun thread.
I think in terms of design and looks the Atoll IN400 power amp is way above its peers.

I think aesthics do add something but it would be eye candy only, if it didn't have the sound quality. What are your personal choices?

View: https://youtu.be/EpAn5g0JkhY?si=HB8fs0HISKjRCJoz

I prefer the black version. It would blend in a bit better in my room, though I appreciate in this instance that’s not really the point.

Reactions: Jasonovich

Revolutions

Aug 6, 2023
Visit site
gAaWtIF51G0FcU2xja9sktATZjajydw9GajhJqnlzDw.jpg
braun_dieter_rams_csv_250_amplifier_ce_500_tuner_design_hifi_hi-fi_only_once.png

Anything designed by Dieter Rams makes me feel funny inside ☺️

Jasonovich

Jul 28, 2022
Visit site
There are times when, If I typed exactly what I thought about something in this forum, I would be permanently banned...
I know this is just a forum for HiFi enthusiast but it is almost like a competitive sport, some people play hard because there are conflicting interests, some people have a knack of winding people up (er that's probably me. Honest it's never intentional just a bit naive at times!), while some have no regard for the opinion of others.

I think in the interest of sobriety, may be I should move on.
Thank you and au revoir

Last edited:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts