what hifi thinks we are in america

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
Indeed: bluerobbo22, have taken the liberty of changing your date format from USA to British - nicely Saturday, July 25 2009 now. Which is what it is, unless you're in some far-flung place that's permanently three days behind the UK...

Now you have a nice day an' hurry on back now, y'hear...?

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
Although of course if you are in America, please feel free to use whatever date format you like. After all, none of the rest of us can see how odd you're being.

laserman16

Nov 23, 2007
Visit site
Andrew Everard:Although of course if you are in America, please feel free to use whatever date format you like. After all, none of the rest of us can see how odd you're being.

emotion-1.gif
Americans odd? Perish the thought.
emotion-1.gif

shado

Aug 22, 2008
Visit site
The Yanks even got a mention in the final showing of Chitty Chitty Bang Bang in our local theatre last night as being English but vulgar.
emotion-1.gif

A

Anonymous

I use Safari 4 on my custom gamin rig, I use my old Pioneer LX01's with it! They sound quite good!

Specs of pc:

Intel i7 920 overclocked to 3.4ghz

Nvidia GTX 295

6GB of 1600mhz ram!

ASUS P6T Deluxe V2 Motherboard

1TB Hard Drive!

Just thought I would let you know, I also have an iMac next to me which I use for movies, and making music with Logic, my music is rubbish :( I have the best of both worlds, PC for gaming, Mac for editing, life is sweet, sort off...

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts