What Hi-Fi? Sound and Vision Awards 2010

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
I've just been perusing Google Analytics and found we're starting to get lots of searches for 'What hifi Awards 2010' or similar.

Just to keep everyone updated, our annual Awards are announced in October - 15th October this year.

In the meantime, our Best Buys section - both online here and in mag every issue - gives you a rundown of our current favourites in key categories, while many of our 2009 Award winners remain current, and class-leading.

Hope this is useful!

A

Anonymous

Thx Mrs Newsome!! I was doing this too..
emotion-5.gif

A

Anonymous

Clare Newsome:Ms Newsome is glad to have been of assistance
emotion-2.gif

Are you not married to Andrew Everard?? Should it be Mrs Everard or Andrew Newsome? I'm really confused
emotion-42.gif

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
We may spend a lot of time together on these Forums, but Andrew and I aren't married to each other.
emotion-2.gif

And I don't change my name - or answer to Mrs - for anyone, even my lovely husband! Blimey, this is getting surreal...

A

Anonymous

Clare Newsome:
We may spend a lot of time together on these Forums, but Andrew and I aren't married to each other.
emotion-2.gif

And I don't change my name - or answer to Mrs - for anyone, even my lovely husband! Blimey, this is getting surreal...

Apologies Ms Newsome. Sorry about that.

A

Anonymous

Clare Newsome:Well, technically speaking, Haymarket is a family business.
emotion-15.gif

Yes, owned by the Conservative party?

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Er. no.
emotion-40.gif
The company was founded by Lord Michael Heseltine, who was once deputy prime minster and is now a Conservative peer, but that's the only political connection.

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
Clare Newsome:Er. no.
emotion-40.gif
The company was founded by Lord Michael Heseltine

Well I didn't know that! Tarzan's the boss, who'd have thunk it?

So, who does that make Cheetah then?
emotion-2.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts