What Hi-Fi? Sound and Vision needs your help!

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Calling all AV aficionados,

What Hi-Fi? Sound and Vision is looking for a number of readers to join us in testing the latest kit!

We're seeking people with an interest in hi-fi and home cinema to come along to our acclaimed testing rooms for the magazine's Big Question feature.

As regular readers will know, each month we invite three members of the public to help us investigate a different topic, such as 'Am I getting the best from my home cinema system? (check out our Jan 2010 issue for this one) or 'How low can digital compression go?'.

It's always proved a fun and interesting day, with lots of good kit issues to chew over. The day starts about 11am and we'll take you out for a pub lunch in between looking at some great AV kit in our state-of-the-art, soundproofed testing facilities.

And, of, course, you'll get your picture and words in the magazine!

If you'd be interested in joining us, we'd love to hear from you. Our next Big Question takes place on Friday 4th December here in Teddington, Middlesex (just south of London, near Kingston-upon-Thames). The testing starts at 11am.

Do let us know if you'd like to come along to this or would like us to contact you about future sessions in 2010.

You can contact us at charlie.ghagan@haymarket.com

drummerman

Jan 18, 2008
Visit site
Would truly love to but my cafe needs me at the moment (and my bank manager needs the cafe to be open )

Maybe next time dearest Andrew/Claire, my very favorite reviewers/editors in the world ... ?
emotion-2.gif

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
drummerman:
Would truly love to but my cafe needs me at the moment (and my bank manager needs the cafe to be open )

Maybe next time dearest Andrew/Claire, my very favorite reviewers/editors in the world ... ?
emotion-2.gif

Yeah sadly the 4th is about the busiest day I'm going to have this year!
emotion-6.gif

Charlie Ghagan:

Calling all AV aficionados,

What Hi-Fi? Sound and Vision is looking for a number of readers to join us in testing the latest kit!

We're seeking people with an interest in hi-fi and home cinema to come along to our acclaimed testing rooms for the magazine's Big Question feature.

As regular readers will know, each month we invite three members of the public to help us investigate a different topic, such as 'Am I getting the best from my home cinema system? (check out our Jan 2010 issue for this one) or 'How low can digital compression go?'.

It's always proved a fun and interesting day, with lots of good kit issues to chew over. The day starts about 11am and we'll take you out for a pub lunch in between looking at some great AV kit in our state-of-the-art, soundproofed testing facilities.

And, of, course, you'll get your picture and words in the magazine!

If you'd be interested in joining us, we'd love to hear from you. Our next Big Question takes place on Friday 4th December here in Teddington, Middlesex (just south of London, near Kingston-upon-Thames). The testing starts at 11am.

Do let us know if you'd like to come along to this or would like us to contact you about future sessions in 2010.

You can contact us at charlie.ghagan@haymarket.com

Please include me. I know I've been a participentee in the past, but wouldn't say no to another crack.....
emotion-2.gif

A

Anonymous

I think I would be able to come - would be interesting - so have emailed you ..... !

Thanks

T

the record spot

I'd be interested in coming down in the New Year - probably anytime after February. If I have a cold, I could have a toddy in Teddington.
emotion-1.gif

I'll leave the joke book at home though... *coat, taxi, airport, etc*

A

Anonymous

Thanks to all those who got in touch. If anyone else is interested, drop me a line and I'll add you to invite list for future Big Questions. Email address is: charlie.ghagan@haymarket.com

T

the record spot

I strongly suspect I'll be funding my own fares from Edinburgh when the call-up comes jc...!

jc.com

Jun 8, 2009
Visit site
the record spot:I strongly suspect I'll be funding my own fares from Edinburgh when the call-up comes jc...!

I think, deep down, I thought that would be the case.. Long way to go just for the day, though!

A

Anonymous

jc.com:
You cover travel expenses?
emotion-1.gif

Sadly not, but we will save you a parking space
emotion-2.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts