What Hi-Fi? Sound and Vision needs your help!

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Calling all AV aficionados,

What Hi-Fi? Sound and Vision is looking for a number of readers to join us in testing the latest kit!

We're seeking people with an interest in hi-fi and home cinema to come along to our acclaimed testing rooms for the magazine's Big Question feature.

As regular readers will know, each month we invite three members of the public to help us investigate a different topic, such as 'Am I getting the best from my home cinema system? (check out our Jan 2010 issue for this one) or 'How low can digital compression go?'.

It's always proved a fun and interesting day, with lots of good kit issues to chew over. The day starts about 11am and we'll take you out for a pub lunch in between looking at some great AV kit in our state-of-the-art, soundproofed testing facilities.

And, of, course, you'll get your picture and words in the magazine!

If you'd be interested in joining us, we'd love to hear from you. Our next Big Question takes place on Friday 4th December here in Teddington, Middlesex (just south of London, near Kingston-upon-Thames). The testing starts at 11am.

Do let us know if you'd like to come along to this or would like us to contact you about future sessions in 2010.

You can contact us at charlie.ghagan@haymarket.com

Vimeous

Aug 19, 2008
Visit site
Would love too .... but this Friday?!

BOSS! BOSS! Need time off for self-indulgence in the name of science ...... what do you mean? ..... if caravans can fly it's only a short-step to pigs .....
emotion-9.gif

Oldboy

Sep 13, 2007
Visit site
If only the date wasn't this friday....just to short notice but in the new year i would be delighted. It's a shame as a trip to the What Hi Fi testing rooms would make brilliant xmas present to myself lol!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts