what hi*fi engine

kukulec

Jan 25, 2015
Visit site
Dear Admins, since the "new" design, I regulary lost my comments or I cannot add new comments. I receive the following message: " Your submission has triggered the spam filter and will not be accepted. If you feel this is in error, please report that you are blocked." I also got login difficulties and in "My account" I see only russian words under "What will be your next purchase? ". I don't know if it is in relation with my country of origin which is Hungary (guess what, we never used Cyrillic letters). I think it would be nice to launch a new design after test, and don't let the users to do the beta test. Could you please fix these issues? (Oh, and a hide button would make this forum even better.)

macdiddy

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
as its looked like it is currently for quite a while now, I'm sure at some point the mods will see your post and put you on the "trusted list".

not sure why you want a "hide" button, what do you want to hide anyway.

*unknw*

D

Deleted member 2457

Yep, I wonder what a hide button is? *shok*

D

Deleted member 2457

Samd said:
Most forum software have facility to hide the posts of specific members. Suspect might mean that?
thumbs_up.png
WHF, can you hide my posts?
regular_smile.png

BigH

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
Good idea I can think of a few posts that I would rather not see. But I think that is far beyond WHF forum, I must say it's probably the worst functioning forum I've been on, mind you JRiver was pretty bad. One reason I gave up with WHF, at the end of 2016 was because it was almost impossible to post anything. A lot of members have left since the "upgrade". There does not seem to be any moderators or admin.

Think you need to email someone like Joe Cox or Simon Lucas.

kukulec

Jan 25, 2015
Visit site
"Most forum software have facility to hide the posts of specific members. Suspect might mean that?" - yes.

"A lot of members have left since the "upgrade". " - I am thinking too, but It's hard to find another community, altough the site itself is a huge motivation.

i don't see "post reply", I have to click on login down on the page, then I see the comment field...

jonathanRD

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
I wonder how many potential posters don't because of glitches in the software.

I still have to simultaneously press the Ctrl button and refresh the page to get the quote/reply buttons to appear.

I bet many who don't know how to get around these issues, just give up!

BigH

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
sometimes I'm logged in but then when I go into a post and try to comment it says I have to log in then if I do I can't reply it just shows the OP not the post I'm replying to. Also it does not show who you are replying on your post either, so actually the reply button is a bit of waste of time.

BigH said:
sometimes I'm logged in but then when I go into a post and try to comment it says I have to log in then if I do I can't reply it just shows the OP not the post I'm replying to. Also it does not show who you are replying on your post either, so actually the reply button is a bit of waste of time.

Pretty sure the reply button is just for the original post, if you want to refer to a particular post you have to quote it.

The loss of the Search function was a weird one.

Basically this forum needed revamping as soon as this new version was released.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts