What Cables to use

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I am just in the process of upgrading my system. I am going to wall mount the new tv feed all the cables through the wall to the other room and then use the Harmony 895 remote to control them. I will be keeping the Tivo and Virgin cable for now until I have Sky HD early part of next year when my contract with virgin has run out but will be changing the rest to the Panasonic TH-42PX70B, Onkyo TX-SR605, Sony RDR-HXD970 DVD recorder, Netgear EVA 8000 and I have already purchased the Audica CS-System1 speaker package as much for looks as sound ( the wife’s fault)and will be keeping the QED silver anniversary speaker cable that I have from the old system. I have also purchased two Tacima CS929 6 way mains conditioners to power everything. Now to the question what is the best way to connect this lot together do I connect it all to the receiver and then to the tv or some straight to the tv also do I need to feed extra cables to allow for Tivo and Cable upgrades later hope you can help with this problem many thanks in advance Ian.

A

Anonymous

Has nobody got any advice for a very confused middle aged man that can't get his head around all this HDMI stuff lol cheers Ian.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts