What armplate do I need?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
Glad to hear the phono stage is that good, it will obviously save you a bob or two!

Might I suggest a second hand DL103R if you can find one. A bit more expensive certainly but it will blow your 103, and most other cartridges around that price point, out of the water.

I had one - make that two - for some time and only bettered it with a cartridge costing more than twice the price.

Anyway hope it all comes together soon for you!

bretty

Jul 20, 2007
Visit site
Alears:
Glad to hear the phono stage is that good, it will obviously save you a bob or two!

Might I suggest a second hand DL103R if you can find one. A bit more expensive certainly but it will blow your 103, and most other cartridges around that price point, out of the water.

I had one - make that two - for some time and only bettered it with a cartridge costing more than twice the price.

Anyway hope it all comes together soon for you!

Thanks, Alears. The 103R write ups are brilliant. Sounds like it's pretty much a 103 on steroids, stronger all the way across the board. I'll definitely add it to my short list of cart upgrades.

I've just ordered my PSU and DC motor, so (without wanting to jinx it!), within the next two weeks the Gyro will stop being a doorstop and will actually be playing music. I'm getting a little excited now

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts